Monday, 13 October 2014

Halloween Inspiration: Hello Kitty!

Hello Kitty!


Hi Dolls,

The next outfit in our character inspirations for Halloween happens to be my favourite character Hello Kitty.
I love everything about Hello Kitty, I'm not sure what started my love of her but I can get a but over the top when it comes to cute Japanese characters, even though Hello Kitty is English.

Hello Kitty is probably one of the simplest characters to recreate, basically she wears a red romper with a white t-shirt underneath. It's so simple that you could pick up the items at most cheap department stores.
I added a little Japanese cuteness by adding some cat flats and the iconic Hello Kitty bow.
Of course you have to add some adorable whiskers and a little button nose to top the look off perfectly!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend!
Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Jane Norman white shirt
$8.02 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Playsuit romper
$19 - newlook.com


Flat shoes
vessos.com


Post a Comment