Monday, 27 October 2014

Halloween Inspiration: Minnie Mouse!

Minnie Mouse!

Hi Dolls, 

Only a couple of days until Halloween and I am posting my last Halloween Inspired post for the year, and who other then the queen of Disney.

I have been to many costume parties where someone is dressed up as Minnie Mouse and they always looked the best at the party. The bright colours and polka dots make for a super fun choice this Halloween.

I chose to make this look for a more adult look by the use of a bustier which is perfect for a Minnie Mouse look. Paired with a cute A-Line skirt, which is my favourite shaped skirt, finishes off this look.
Of course it's no Minnie Mouse without the iconic ears and bright yellow shoes. I chose a cute wedge to make it more modern and chic.

I hope you all have an amazing week! 
Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo


Post a Comment