Monday, 20 October 2014

Halloween Inspiration Princess Edition: Snow White!

Snow White!


Hi Dolls,

Princesses were my thing when I was growing up, and dare I admit it, they still are.
Snow White has always been one of my favourites and her outfit is one of the cutest of all the princess. Withe the choice of colours and cute accessories, it's an easy must for a Halloween costume.

I chose to keep her style innocent but added a bit of modern to it by placing the peter pan collared top with a skater skirt. Bows are a must when dressing up as this little Princess, I opted for a small head band but I think  why not go all out and have a huge statement piece instead.
Shoes always top off an outfit and I love these wedged platforms, they have the traditional style of a princess but the brightness we need to pull off a Disney character.
Red lips are a must and so is the snow white complexion.

By far one of the more fun choices for this Halloween!

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo


Post a Comment